Digital printing provides the perfect complement to our offset printing business, and is perfectly suited to small or medium-sized print orders. In addition, variable data technology delivers advanced customisation options for store shelf wobblers, labels, direct mail campaigns, invitations, brochures, etc.
Our digital workflow is suited to a wide range of substrates (from paper posters to glass midway panels), sizes (from business cards to 10 metre canvasses), and includes cutting tools that enable us to deliver custom shapes on Akilux, PVC or aluminium panels. The only limit is your imagination – we help you create the most remarkable communication media you can think of.
- 2 Kodak NexPress printers (356 x 520/660 mm) – 4 colours plus additional red, green and blue inks or spot varnish.
- 1 Roland printer (1.60 m webs) solvent inks – 4 colours plus 2 lights.
- 2 UV ink flatbed printers, including one SwissQPrint Impala (2.50 x 4 m – roll-to-roll) featuring white ink, varnish and Panchroma technology – our exclusive 7-colour process designed to deliver more vivid and faithful colours.
- 1 Durst TAU 330 reel printing press (33 cm web) – Low-migration ink, 4 colours plus white ink, variable data processing.
- 1 reel print finishing line, including film coating, UV spot varnish, kiss cutting and through cutting and an automatic 100% inspection system.
- 1 Zund flatbed cutting press (1.80 x 2.50 m).
- 1 Fotoba reel cutter (1.60 m web).
- 1 Epson CD/DVD publisher & printer
Edicolor Print is proud to provide its expertise in the field of offset printing at any time. With over 80 years of experience at your service, the group combines incomparable knowledge with a unique sense of quality and precision.
In addition, the complete renewal of the group’s equipment has led to an increase in productivity and product quality, making the company one of the 4 leading printers in Brittany.
- 2 CTP units (chemical-free development), 4 and 8 images.
- 2 plotters for validating impositions, including one ISO 12647-7 certified device calibrated with presses to ensure fine chromatic control.
- 3 Heidelberg printing presses (52x75 cm and 72x102 cm) – 4, 5 and 6 colours with acrylic picture varnish, Image Control feature (analysis and correction during printing) and Print Line system (additional module providing online grooving, perforating and cutting on the final printing group).
The sixth printing plant in France to obtain a PSO certification, Edicolor Print validates the quality and stability of your colour prints throughout its entire graphic chain. In the field of sustainability, Edicolor was the first printing plant in Brittany to obtain PEFC and FSC certifications, and was awarded the Imprim’vert certification in 2005.
Our philosophy is to be at your side at all times, providing the best possible advice and building a profitable and lasting partnership with you.
Edicolor Nuancier highlights every colour in your products. Our colour lab first ensures perfect reproduction of all colours; colour tones and brightness features are scanned using a spectrophotometer, then are recreated using a colour matching process and sent to machines equipped with ink weighing scales; your order is then produced according to the required quantities.
Our team is able to colour match up to 3,000 colour tones every month; each colour tone is individually verified using different types of light.
We have harnessed different colour depositing processes that enable us to always deliver appropriate solutions:
- Colour depositing is suited to brochures and colour charts, for both low and high-volume print orders.
- Colour coating is recommended for fandecks and adhesive chip reels.
- Specific application techniques are used for special substrates (wood surface coatings, metal thermo-lacquering, etc.), and product-specific application techniques (roller, spatula, float, glove-wiped, etc.) are also available.
Our finishing and processing workshop comprises high-performance tools enabling us to process collating, laminating, cutting, folding and softcover binding requests, while also providing other specific finishes.